Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Helsinki, FINLAND

Arrived safely from Estonia by ferry. Its a beautiful sunny day in Helsinki and I am off now to explore the offshore islands.

TWO DAYS LATER
Well...its already Friday July 15th... I'm done with Helsinki for now and off to Frankfurt and then transfer to my 'other home town' of Montreal, Canada. For the first time in 65 days I will see faces which I have seen before...so I am really looking forward to meeting some friends in Montreal and have a few beers on St. Denis steet.

About Helsinki....as usual, I did a lot of walking....a lot...enjoyed a few of the nearby islands and the city. Nice city.....but personally, I prefer Oslo and Stockholm...and if I have to choose one...probably will be Stockholm. I must again say that I truly loved Norway...Bergen Fjords and up to the far north..Lofoten Islands were magical!!! Too bad I don't have enough time to explore the rest of Sweden and Finland...I must come back!

Will write from Montreal! Ta............Keep Walking Johnny!

Site Feed Top Travel Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine