Thursday, June 30, 2005

Stockholm, SWEDEN

Stockholm....what a smooth city!! Built across tens of islands with thousands of small islands scattered around the Swedish archipelago towards the east, its indeed a nice city to explore by foot or bicycle. The magnificent buildings of the neighbourhoods (islands) of Söder and Gamla Stan, dating from the Middle Ages, are very different from the nearby island of Djurgården's fantastic woods and open concept wild Scandinavian animal farms and gardens.

Went out with my Netratings colleague in Stockholm and had a nice dinner and drinks. Too bad I could not join them for the weekend at the cabin in the woods up north!!

I truly enjoyed the few days I spent in Stockholm!! I sure would love to return some time in the future. Hopefully next time I will meet up with Agnetha Fältskog.

Site Feed Top Travel Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine