Thursday, November 24, 2005

Hong Kong, CHINA

I am safely back from Phuket Island, Thailand....and can report that I have never seen Phuket as beautiful and clean as it is now after the tsunami. It's also packed with tourists and way too busy for me.

Back home in Hong Kong, I am now drooling over the 15,146 pictures I took during the Round-the-World from May 11th to November 11th ...all 23 countries I visited.

Preparing now for my upcoming trip to Southern Africa and the Middle East.

I decided to postpone my trip to northern South America, Central America and Mexico...apologies to those people I promised that I'll be "back soon". Will take a little longer but "I WILL BE BACK"

Pictures will be posted soon....just waiting for the delivery of my new computer.

Site Feed Top Travel Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine