Sunday, September 04, 2005

Change of Plans

Due to extreme cold, rain and possibility of snow in the world´s most southern town, Ushuaia, I decided to postpone my trip down south and will now depart for Salta up in the far north of Argentina. A 22-hour bus ride from Buenos Aires will hopefully safely bring me into Salta tomorrow morning from where I will continue furher north into Bolivia and then across and down to northern Chile and then back into Argentina (which will be my 4th time entering the borders of Chile). Ten days from now I´ll be back in Buenos Aires and will then again attempt the far south. What I will see in the far north: Salt lakes, geysers, very high mountains, colourful native people, flamingos, volcano, and desserts. Promise to be an unforgettable experience. Will keep you posted as I move along. Adios!!

Smile and the whole world smiles with you -- be grumpy and arrogant, and all are rude in your eyes.

Site Feed Top Travel Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine